Network License question

We are currently growing and need to be able to move our SW licenses between desktop computers, depending on who is in the office when and doing what. Does network licensing come standard with SW, or is there addtional cost? Where can I find more about this subject? SW help and the web hasn't been too helpful.

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

"RaceBikesOrWork" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

We payed 1500 Eu IIRC to change from a fixed to a "floating" license.

Call your VAR, it means money to hin.

Reply to
Jean Marc

It will cost you about $500 per seat. If you have a few seats of SW Office or other upgraded package it allows those to be shared as well. A seat can be checked out on a laptop for road work at which time it will not be available for those in the office. Installation is fairly easy. You will need an always on machine as a license server.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

We share 4 seats between 10 users using Keyserver from Sassafras...works great for us.

DT

Reply to
DT