Next Batch question

I am sure you guys are tired of my "batch" questions but here is the
next one. How do I change the units from x.xx to fractions in 16th's and
rounded to the closest fraction in several drawings at once or in batch
mode? When I say several I mean abort 400 so I don't want to open change
and close each drawing or have to do more than 20 mouse clicks to get
the entire job done.
I really have to get clients that can make up their minds, but in the
long run they have helped me hunt down and find some great batch
workarounds.
Ben
Reply to
Ben Eadie