Next Batch question

I am sure you guys are tired of my "batch" questions but here is the next one. How do I change the units from x.xx to fractions in 16th's and rounded to the closest fraction in several drawings at once or in batch mode? When I say several I mean abort 400 so I don't want to open change and close each drawing or have to do more than 20 mouse clicks to get the entire job done.

I really have to get clients that can make up their minds, but in the long run they have helped me hunt down and find some great batch workarounds.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie