note with predefind titles

Is it posible to make a note that I could save as a template, and I would like to have part properties linked to this note. I have a shaft with splines that I created with GearTrax and GearTrax automaticaly puts the gear data in the part properties. I want to extract the part properties to a note in my part drawing. I do alot of gears, shafts splines so it would be nice if I could create some kind of note templeate that I could drop into a drawing. Is it possible to do this?

thanks

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

Maybe the best way is to make it a block - you can have linked properties inside. Then you can just insert it any time you want. Email me if you need some examples.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany