notebook

I do not write inglish, Any person to use notebook for SolidWorks? Send me type of notebook. Tank yuo gaetano

Reply to
B&G

Dell seems to have some good laptops for SW. The graphics card and memory are the most important things to look at.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

I was thinking of getting one of these.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

or these.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Bob,

Just know that those have geforce cards, and your video might be a bit buggy because of it. It is recomended to always go with a workstation card (eg. Nvidia quadro fx, ATI FireGL)..

Reply to
tnik

Do you think that a Quadro fx might me substituted for the Geforce card?

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

it's a possibility.. you would probably have to contact them.

Reply to
tnik

I checked on the nvidia website it is a chip especially designed for laptops. The 9600M GT. The drivers would also be big factor in graphics issues. The 9800M GTX is the highest performance version of this chip.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242