NVidia 8400M GS Graphics chip

HI I've just checked out a review of the Samsung Q70 Laptop and it looks OK.

I'm looking for something thats this size or smaller and this on the face of it looks OK to use as a more portable back up to my 17" Alienware laptop - I'm in no doubt it will eat the Net, email, WP, etc but has anyone tried a laptop with the NVidia 8400M GS Graphics chip on SWX 2007 or 2008.

Or can anyone suggest a similar spec/price laptop that I can use. The emphasis is portability and battery life and a 12"-13" display.

Thanks,

Kev

Reply to
alphawave