Nx UG Client Integration Installationon 64 bit

Hello, I'm installing UG-Nx4 and PLM (MatrixOne) integration client side on

64 bit PC but it has been given error "Menu Button Definition Error" None of the action specified for this button where registered. User Info-> Custom Member-> Report Tool

What I do for this error any specific steps will be there for installation while I'm installing it on 32 bit its working fine.

Reply to
shaileshkanoongo

Hi, Have you got this issue solved for you ? if so HOW ? BR Saravanan snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to