Off topic ,photos

I know this is not a SW topic, but there are many smart people in this group. I was doing something with Active X controls and turned something on or off. When I go to Photos in my yahoo mail box, instead of a thumbnail, I am now getting a sheet with a bent corner. Does anyone know how to get back to it showing the thumb nail photo. Thanks so much if anyone has the answer. I appreciate it if you know and can tell me.

Reply to
billyb