OT: Cool Art & SWX

I came across this cool art thing while doing some research for my son; specifically the legs walking up the stairs.

I would to love to have a 1/8 scale of this at my desk. I was wondering if it would be possible to model the stairs in SWX, then apply a JPG graphic as decal at an angle to the model. Would it apply in a way to create a "virtual" version of this thing.

Then, the ultimate goal would be to "lay" the steps out flat, then print, then apply to a real set of styrophome steps.

Bill Coleman

Reply to
Bill Coleman