Mastercam Art

Hey, i was wondering if anyone here had a copy of mastercam art (or a similar program) and can help me scan in a 2d image (company logo)
thats in black and white and turn it into geometry for me?
Brad wrote:

You don't need ART, you need Illustrator. Adobe can create vector art from rasterized images and has been able to for years.
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
John R. Carroll wrote:

Ras2Vec in mastercam is actually quite good. It will let you manually trace the image which usually works out best. You can get very clean lines, and much fewer entities that way.
--
http://improve-usenet.org

Use Wintopo http://wintopo.com/ Freeware version
Gives good results

I've done this in Auocad using points along the image path. Connect them with lines, plines, or spline. Works great.
Here's a link for a 30 day trial of deg editor from solidworks, should work the same.
http://www.dwgseries.com/?lsrc=quick_links
CC
Corel Trace does it good tooo