OT: NISWUG

Does anyone know if this group is still active? Northern Indiana SolidWorks User Group,

I have a few undelivered emails returned to me.

Reply to
Mr Wonder

Check

to see if they are still listed as a group. If they are listed you should be able to find correct contact information there.

Mr W> Does anyone know if this group is still active? Northern Indiana

Reply to
Rock Guy