Scale a SW assembly

Our company logo is an assembly of various graphic parts

I now want to scale it to fit a new fron tpanel It seems that scaling of an assembly is not available

So I saved it as a part, but it's now not really a proper part, I can't scale it either

Any ideas Malcolm

Reply to
albert

Insert a new part into the assembly. Edit the part and insert a join feature. Select al lthe other components. Apply a scale feature. That should do it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thanks for the suggestions. I had forgotten the "Magic" word JOIN!

Even so scaling resulted in each individual letter of the logo scaling smaller, but the separation between letters remaining constant, so sadly I am not much further ahead. It is starting to look like I will have to redo from scratch

Thansks again malcolm

Reply to
albert

If when Appling the Scale Feature the separation between letters remain constant. Switch to Scale About Origin instead of Centroid.

Reply to
Raul

another way is to make a 'sketch block' of your logo sketch and save it. Then you can insert it anywhere, scale it and then convert entities to make your logo.

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

By George He's got it

That fixed it