isolate: not with bodies

Hey all,

Does anyone else think that the 'isolate' feature in SW2007 should also work for parts with multiple bodies. I quite often find myself building a product as a single part with multiple bodies, and I looked forward to the isolate tool with great anticipation, only to find that it only seems to work for parts in an assembly - am I mistaken?

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign