OMG - what's happening????

I just had 3 assemblies open when someone asked me to plot a couple of drawings for them. The drawings were of parts that were from an unrelated job, and I opened them lightweight , printed them off and then switched back to one of the assemblies.

I found that these parts had been substituted for instances of various Toolbox fasteners!!!! The Feature Manager still said they were "washer", "bolt" etc, but they looked like the brackets that I had just plotted. A ctrl-Q didn't fix it, nor did a "redisplay".

The same fault had occurred with the other 2 assemblies that were open. I ended up having to close them all and lose my changes.

What the hell is going on???

I'm on 2006sp5.

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

John,

Could it be that your assemblies each c> I just had 3 assemblies open when someone asked me to plot a couple of

Reply to
POH