PAINTING, DRAWING, POETRY, MUSIC

I live in Southern California.... Art and music are my hobbies. I would like to invite people of similar interest to see my Art work.

My email address is located at the bottom of each web page. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Reply to
dcm001

Here are my thoughts. The only good arteeest is a dead arteeeest.

bob z. p.s. if you were born after Rembrandt, you are NOTHING.

Reply to
bob zee