photoworks not seeing sample images or scenes

I recently installed Solidworks 2003 and am new to this program. When I opened Photoworks in order to apply an image to a part, it did not see any sample images or scenes. Whenever I open Solidworks, I receive error messages telling me that it does not see the sample image or scene data. Does anyone have any ideas that may help? I have tried reinstalling already and it did not fix the problem.

Reply to
williamb