Path to Data Photoworks

What is the correct path to the Data directory containing Photoworks sample images? Also for the sample scenes?

Is it ../Solidworks/data/ or ../Solidworks/pworks/ My Solidworks doesn't seam to be installed correctly and is asking for it. I didn't install Solidworks in C: but in P: So my dir. is P:\Solidworks. Is that the cause?

Thanks..

Reply to
Reinder Herder

The stock materials are found in SolidWorks/PhotoWorks/Data

If you have a custom folder it is found in SolidWorks/Data/Custom

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez