Spaceball 4000 Repeatable CTD

I just updated to 2004 SP1 and have a repeatable CTD with spaceball
movement. I have the latest drivers for spaceware and the SW plugin.
Try -
Open any part
Set part Display to - Hidden Line Visible
Make sure "Draft Quality HLR/HLV" is OFF
Try to rotate with Spaceball.
Can anyone else repeat?
SolidWorks 2004 SP1
Windows XP SP1
Quadro 550 XGL
Dell 2.53-P4
Reply to
Scott P
Steve,
I'm using a Magellan classic as well. I was able to rotate a model in "every" display mode or combination. No CTD.
I am using an older driver though "3DxWare Version 1.2.0, build 3". It works with all of my SW installs 2001+, 2003, and 2004.
Regards
Mark
Reply to
MM
I can verify this behavior.
W2K, SW2004 sp1, SW2003 sp5 parallel, spaceball 4000
it also happens on older spaceball driver versions....
i guess we will have to wait for 3dconnexion to fix it
Reply to
elmar
Mark,
It is crashing in wireframe mode with the lightning bolt turned off. If you have the lightning bolt turned on, SW then uses open-gl for the wireframe display and everything is OK.
Roland
Reply to
Roland Hart
Mark,
I just happened to have the 3DxWare Version 1.2.0, build 3". and installed it and I'm still having the same problem.
Which Solidworks plug-in version are you using?
Roland
Reply to
Roland Hart

Site Timeline