Jewelry Design and 3D scanners

Tyring to see if anyone here is using SW for jewelry design. We are looking into possibily of getting a 3D scanner and the one from Roland looks good. But if you guys know of any other companues with scanners that have a resolution of at least 200dpi. please let me know.

T.I.A.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

Arthur,

I'd suggest going to the Rhino3D ng and asking there. BTW, the guy (he's also a reseller) I bought my last couple of Rhino upgrades specializes in this type of equipment..

He uses the MDX-15.

..

Arthur Y-S wrote:

Reply to