SpaceBall Quit Working

We have a station that has been running a Spaceball 4000 (serial) for a couple of years with no problems. The user shut off the control thru the SW Add-Ins and when he turned it back on his spaceball would not work. We found out that if he went into his spaceball settings and turned the sensitivity to max as well as all of the application motion settings to max he could get movement in SW but it was still slow. We have tried reinstalling the driver multiple times and have tried hooking up a different spaceball that we know works with no change in performance. Anyone had this problem?

Reply to
ThreeDgb