printing all drawing file from model assembly

Hi there

I have a problem.

When I open a assembly Document I want printing all Drawing Documents of there in one time, without open all *.SLDDRW one by one.

Can you resolve it?

Is there a macro for resolve my question? and if anyone have it can post here?

Thanks

Bobby

Reply to
bobby

What about a batch plot from Excel just copy your list and paste in excel. The problem is this must be tailored to your drawing naming system. If your company saves the slddrw in the same folder as the sldprt you handle it one way if you save them in a different folder you have to handle it differently. I had created one for our system from excel just type the part numbers from the part number it figures out the directory path and checks if there is an AutoCad .dwg or a SW .slddrw in the correct folder if there is one of them it opens it up and prints it. It may require some deciphering if I send it to you as is.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Try "PAC4SWX" at

I can't live without it.

Dave H

bobby wrote:

Reply to
Dave H

Is there a program that do it automaticaly? Thanks

"Corey Scheich" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bpanie$1n5t2r$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-200385.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
bobby

The only ways to do it automatically are

Search your whole harddrive for each Drawing with the same title as each part this would be similar to the search function in windows. As you can imagine it is very slow.

or you can have it tailored for your company's filing system. There is no direct link from a part file to its drawing. If your file system is setup well it should be quite easy to tailor to your system, in our system if a part is named 100000.SLDPRT its path is G:\Models\100\100000.SLDPRT its drawings path is G:\Production Drawings\100\100000.SLDDRW as you can see it would be very easy to write a macro to figure this out. Do you have anyone at your company that would be able to modify an existing macro to do this? If not I could help but I need to know more about your filing system.

Reply to
Corey Scheich