Product Labels

OK guys here is a challenge.

We make certain products that have requirements for labels on their front panels and cabling etc. Does anyone know of a label printer that also cuts out apertures directly from SW? At the moment we use a package from a company called LightHouse but the software is rubbish and does not have any import facility from CAD which means that you have to re-draw the panel again freehand - which is great when you have

100 holes. We have a printer called MAX CPM-100 but I am not sure if that is the weak link or the software.

Any thoughts, any help?

Reply to
Chris Newman

maybe this one helps.