Re: Clueless Scott

Looks like Clueless Scott / pixburghenat (what Scott posted as for a

> long time on CNC Zone) doesn't like you, BD. :>) > > LOL. > > Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

boy...I was really worried there for a while.

I thought you would never take the bait......but you did. you can't help youself....what a sucker! Now I can slowly reel you in and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

oh...don't forget stanleypkachowski that bait is all dried up now, so you can have it. I don't want to tax your brain anymore today.....you have a blob to publish, remember?

LOL!

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666