Best UK on-line Shop ???

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting back into model building ( Airfix type ), and i'm looking for a good on-line shop in the UK, I saw one site which listed the Kit, plus All other materials needed ( paints for the kit and such) but it was a US site. So what i'm really looking for is a one stop shop, where i can order the whole Kit and Kaboodle :-)

Any Suggestions ???

Thanks

Z.

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Either Hannant's or Aero-Club. I have dealt with both from this side of the Atlantic yet, and service has been excellent.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Thank You Bill, and all the above for you prompt and helpful reply's :-)

Thanks again :-)

Z.

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Was there any need for that i wonder ?

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Thanks for the tip ;-) i'll definitely try to keep an eye open for that.

Unfortunately trips out are a real problem for me, so i'm really reliant on ordering stuff on line :-|

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Don't forget eBay UK, which has a significant number of modeling listings! You can net bargains from time to time. Yes I used to sell there but not anymore because I'm in France now.

Seb

Reply to
so238