Re: Me again..... Looking fo Laptop Suggestions

I have a Sony Vaio 2.4 16" with the ATI mobile and it performs better that the new Ibm cad stations used by my VAR!!!

I have tried my friends M60 and I must agree, it's the bees knees with you get to larger assemblies, (above 200 parts is where I noticed the difference compared to the Sony), but the Sony looks nicer, lol ;-)

Looking for suggestions on what laptop would be good for CAD and other > graphic programs again moderately priced. > Any suggestions? > ~JNJ~ > >
Reply to
Pete Newbie

Well, this group is for SolidWorks, I assume that if somebody writes here, they use/want to know something about SW...

Reply to
Markku Lehtola