laptop

any recomendations on a laptop for running solidworks, pro-e & esprit (cam) thanks

Reply to
greif

Search through the archives and you'll find a lot of comments.

#1: Get the highest end nVIDIA laptop card...nothing else. Not all laptop mfgrs support this.

Dell's M70 does and run's SolidWorks very well. I use their M60 with last year's high-end nVIDIA card, and all is well.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

So far I know two brand that can run cad software without problem. Alienware and Dell.

Reply to
cheamc

Bo, Did you test the M70 already? what's the problem with it?

Regards P.

Reply to
3DCadworks