Re: Phusion Engineering Solutions Gets It Right

As usual LOL....no original content just more copy & pasted advertisements with free pictures and buzzwords.

Reply to
brewertr

As per usual I show what an ignorant idiot I always am. Phusion Engineering Solutions owner Paul Hamilton has written for CADCAMNet. His articles are very well written. Naturally what Paul Hamilton has written is way over an ignorant moron like me's head. I'd ask my wife to help me again, Brewer but she's still in rehab. While I'm at it I'll see if someone can teach me how to post correctly. This way you won't have to try find any quotes I don't bother to link to.

I also probably should stop pretending that posts made years ago were made yesterday. It is one of my many shoddy tactics.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banqueer

Reply to
brewertr

wittle'jon, wittle'jon

You clam down now...you are getting so excited you are double posting... My advice for you is to have a paper bag nearby, then you can breath into it before posting your drabble. Also, those wittle pills should be taken on time. And finally, stop the one handed typing...you're going to go blind.

LOL!

CC

PS And as always, any repiles from you; you should start by saying DUH...

here's wittle'jon new email address: DUH_jon snipped-for-privacy@yeeha.com

Reply to
CarCrazy666