silly dwg question...

One of the guys I work with asked what had happened to the vertical and horizontal scroll bars within a drawing were when a drawing is open. He said they disappeared when 2008 was installed. I honestly answered him that I didn't know as I never used them. I have a Spaceball and pan using that....Come to think of it, even before I used a spaceball, I used the middle mouse button to pan. I guess he used the scroll bars...Well, whatever - to each their own (personally, I would think it slows you down with extra point an clicks and the such).

Anyway, I went though the options quick and didn't see anything - Does anyone know off the top of their head how to turn them on or if they were taken out in this release.

I set up his mouse to do it and he was intrigued that he could do it. He apparently has been rotating views in part and assy files by the arrow keys or the rotate icon and was rather amazed that he could rotate with the center mouse button. (shhesh!! - But he works hard non stop and has been doing things this way for years, so he's accustomed to it....)

IYM

Reply to
<IYM>

ahhh.... Thanks - That would explain it. (We're on SP 1.1 - I'll let him know they'll be back when we roll out SP3...

Many thanks again!

IYM

Reply to
<IYM>