Re: Production Machining Vs. Prototype Machining

I, unlike you, have a

> happy life.

Then why are you wasting your time in my threads Mr. Happy?

My threads are meant for those who aren't happy and want change. So is my blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
Joe788

My job now is to bring joy and happyness to he universe. Maybe they could put a diving board on the Coronado Bridge for you. That would most likely bring happiness to your coworkers.

Reply to
Calif Bill