RE:Take a look at this correction pack from the Microsoft Corporation WARNING VIRUS

I get hundreds of these emails daily that claim to be security upgrades but instead are viruses. I think someone stole my email off of this board because it started happening about the time I asked one question a few weeks ago. It was the first time in a long time that I posted to this message board. If any of you are suffering from this same fate, you can do what I did and set up the rules wizard in outlook to scan the subject lines for key phrases and set it to permanently delete them as they arrive. Only 5 or so make it past my filter each day. People who send viruses like that should be shot.

Reply to
Barna Madau

and pissed on!

Barna Madau wrote:

Reply to
dennis deacon

They don't even know that they have them.

They are all using Outlook Distress ....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich