Re: The Most Impressive List Of Inspection Tools Ever!

Jon,

>(Do you remember saying you used to TEACH MasterCAM?)

Correction* it was SolidWorks you claimed to be TEACHING.

[ Back when I was teaching SolidWorks I wished I had the option to use your books.

I would use your books in a freaking heartbeat if I choose to teach SolidWorks again

] Jon Banquer - Dec 18, 2003

And Jon, you claiming to be a SolidWorks instructor should be considered another of your lies since there has never been a point in time where you have demonstrated anything more than a passing familiarity with the program.

-- Tom

*meaning it was not a lie it was a mistake and I corrected it
Reply to
brewertr