Re: What Is SpaceClaim?

Who the hell cares what spaceclaim is?

I do. So do others.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
larryrozer

hey larry rozer, if I knew where your box under the culvert was right now, I'd come over there and kick your sorry ass.

Reply to
madcadman

Now it's correct Madcowman.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
larryrozer

Hey banquer, where in chulupa vista are you? I'm sure there's someplace where we could meet and I could beat the crap outta you.

Reply to
madcadman

Box under a culvert?

Come on now, give Jonnie Bonkers a little more credit than that.

Everybody knows he's got a 91 Saab hatchback to crash in while he's between firings.

Reply to
Joe788

Coming from the guy who doesn't own a home, a decent car, or steady employment for more than 6 months at a time, I'd love to know what you definition of "highly leveraged" is. You're clearly a financial expert!

Reply to
Joe788

Why did you post a link to a product you won't ever own and don't use?

That has nothing to do with your definition of "highly leveraged."

Reply to
Joe788