SW & MasterCAM

Greetings All, I have a basic knowledge of SW (enough to construct die details, forms, etc) and have MasterCAM. My goal is to be able to design a given part in SW, import in to MCAM, and output it as a file to be sent to our ProtoTRAK. Design and build in one stop.... Is this too ambitious to try on my own? I opened up MCAM, and it looks like a fairly intense app. Any opinions whether this is doable or not on my own??? Many thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark

Nuttin'

Reply to
mark

To clarify, I paid nuttin' because it's installed at work. So I didn't pay for it. But the problem is the only guy who knew MasterCAM quit, and no one else knows how to use it. I thought I'd be able to help out by picking up the basics, at least.

Reply to
mark

and so on..... There is also a great deal of material on the install CD.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

try this

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

A: "Even the losers get lucky sometimes"

Q: What did Haywoodjablowme & larrozer say to Jon Banquer

Reply to
brewertr

There is also a great deal of material on the install CD.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

"Idiot" LisaMariePresley

Reply to
barn_rubble

Thanks Barn, these will be a good start. Just what I was looking for.

Reply to
mark