Re: XP64 & SW2007

My point is that with 64 bit XP, and now the 64 bit version of SW2007,

> we loaded an assy that we have never been able to do before. This let > us look at some comparisons that we couldn't find individually.

On that note, I saw today that Vista will be the last MS OS to boot on 32 bit hardware. I also hear that Dell won't install 64 bit Vista, but they'll sell it to you.

Just the news folks, I don't have a point.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi Wayne.

I have one for you.

Have you tried to install SW 32 on a 64bit machine and see how it works.

I have a number of tools I need to use that only work on 32 SW but apparently will work on the configuration I mentioned above.

I wonder if the performance suffers much.

Steve Hanwright

Reply to
steve h