Rebuild Errors - Boundary Surface

Hello there,

I have a Solid Model made with bunch of boundary surfaces knitted together.

Although now every time I rebuild the model, or roll it back to edit a feature I have rebuild errors.

It always seems to be the connectors on the boundary surface flip, or reverse on the rebuild, causing a cascade of errors down the line, including the failure of my surface knit-->solid.

Why won't the connectors rebuild in exactly the same spot as when I created the boundary surfaces in the first place? Can I fix them in place? Why is Solidworks second guessing me?

Thanks,

Ian H

Reply to
ian

I have had some luck doing a forced rebuild twice. Every alternate rebuild gives me the solution that I want. Just recently I had a delete face that was not working properly and every other rebuild it would delete the correct face and the sketches based on that delete face would solve, and in the other rebuild it would blow up the sketches and resultant boundary surfaces.

Reply to
parel