Recommendations for sheet metal bending software please.

Can anyone recommend a sheet metal bending/unbending software we can use in
conjunction with Solidworks??
Solidworks just doesn't do what we want it to do, it is only capable of
developing straight flanges of uniform bend angle, we wish to develope
curved form block line flanges with varying bend angles.
Thanks.
Reply to
Phil Evans
Hello Try this site, I have se a demo work great.
/Anders Carlsson from sweden
Reply to
Anders Carlsson
Thanks Anders, this looks like it will do the job nicely
Phil
Reply to
Phil Evans
Arlin