Reorder Weldment Cutlist items?

In SW2005 is there a way to reorder the cutlist items, I've looked and looked, and it's either staring me in the face or it's not there...:o/

Thanks

-second sending, didn't see my first post..

Reply to
overhere

yup I just did a quick test here -- adding another column is a really nice workaround.

  1. add a column in the weldment cut list called TEMP right next to item number column
  2. number the cells according to the order you want the items listed.
  3. right click on the TEMP column & chose "sort" --> "ascending."
  4. delete the TEMP column

you now have a reordered cut list.

Hope this helps Steve T.

Reply to
SteveT

I haven't looked or tried it, but can you hide the temp column rather than deleting it? The advantage would be easier subsequent changes.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That sounds like a good idea too!