SW weldment & cutlist

I have an assy file that a user created by making a SW wlmt, welding on some other parts (as in putting them in the assy and mating them), some of them created in-context, and then some UHMW & bolts added for good measure. So, the big question is: is there some way to have all the parts show up individually in the SW BOM, including the 5 cutlist parts in the SW wlmt ? I tried different settings and didn't come up with anything. This is not the modeling method I would have suggested, but that's the way it is right now. Thoughts?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Try saving the weldment itself out to separate parts by adding a split feature. Then Replace the part file of the weldment with the assembly file that contains the separate parts. you could go further to disolve the sub-assembly to have all parts on the top level.

Corey

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

measure. So,

Reply to