SW BOM move

SW2006 SP2.0

It appears the in SW 2006, the only way to move the SW BOM on a drawing is with the upper LH corner, rather than any edge as in SW2005. Is this true, or have I missed something?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hi Wayne, To move a BOM (SW06), hold down he "Alt" key, then select anywhere in the BOM and drag/drop as usual. Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Amazing. Was this something that was documented with SW2005? I tried it and it works there also. Wish I had known it then.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I do not recall specifically but selection and movement of various items has be changed a bit. Fo instance, Drawing View movement has changed where you can

- Select the view border and drag a view. -- If it is a parent, only alignment is maintained -- If it is a projected child.view, then one degree of freedom is allowed.

- Hold down "Alt" key, select anywhere within a view border and drag a view.

- Select a view border or any edge in a view, hold down "Shift" key and the old functionality is in play. Eddie

Reply to
Eddie