Autoform-Optimizer

LS-Dyna

plz, inform to me my e-mail.

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.kr

byby.

Reply to
sunny

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Cliff Huprich) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com:

No, no, no. You misunderstood. It's clearly a survey of some sort.

The question is whether you have those programs. Send your answer to that email address. Hopefully there'll be a followup summarizing the "Yes" and "No" answers. Should be illuminating.

Reply to
Joel Moore

It did not say so.

But why then was the subject "Request for some programs"?

I doubt I misunderstood.

He/she also offered to pay something for copies in another NG .

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

"Jean Marc BRUN" wrote in news:3efaffba$0$26620$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

Sheesh...no kidding. Is there an emoticon for "tongue-in-cheek" that I should have used?

Reply to
Joel Moore

emoticons are no help for the humor-impaired...

Reply to
Michael

What'd you expect for a family relative of jon banquer. :)

Reply to
kenneth b

He seems to be long gone . One too many red & yellow frogs I expect.

You must miss him ......

Reply to
Cliff Huprich