Scale a spline in a single dimension

How do I scale a spline in only a single dimension. I can scale solid features in as many or few dimensions as desired, but I can not find the same feature for a 2-D spline. I know that I can dimension each point in the spline and scale it that way, but I have many splines to scale with many points in each spline.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Michael.D.Plyler

checkmark "Proportional" in the Spline's Property Manager

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

I could be wrong but he may be wanting (a request I made a few times over the years) to scale about one or more of the axis, NON-Uniform scaling?

If that is the case, a workaround is to copy edge (break the links) and extrude the splines or sketches as surfaces, then scale the surface(s) , then go back adjust your splines manually (or copy/paste copied edges ahead of the original sketches) to the new scaled surface edge?

..

Reply to
zxys