Scaling materials

Hi all,

While I'm here can anybody tell me if it's possible to scale the output of materials to suit the size of the model. Right now the textures are much to big so can't be used.

Thanks ... Roger

Reply to
Alphadraw

Not without modifying the images used by SolidWorks to represent the material. And there is no editor curently supported by SolidWorks for this function.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP