Furniture

Hi all,

Just doing a quick architectural layout of a villa on SW2005. SolidWorks doesn't lend itself very well to this job but its the best I have. To finish it off I could do with some furniture, does anybody know where any may be found, I don't fancy modelling tables and chairs and things for a one off.

All help much appreciated.

Roger

Reply to
Alphadraw

Did you look in 3D Content Central under the household user library?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

3DContentCentral