Selection by color

SW2006 SP4.1

I have imported an assy that has some trash that I don't want, and that particular trash is a unique color. Is there a way to filter/select only those items that match that color so I can window everything and get only & all those items? I've looked a bit but haven't found it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

symbol at top of FM near the tabs). From there all the colored components (assuming it is a component level color) should show up. Then you could control select them all and delete.

Don't think you can do it from UI, but is definitely possible from API.

Reply to
Mr. Who

Hmmm, interesting thought. I would have to query the color in question to obtain its number and then walk through all entities and delete if the color matched. Hmmm.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany