adding to a selection question

Hi all,

when using the Face Selection filter to drag around multiple faces, I find I need to change my view and add more faces, but when I do this SW unselects any faces that are in the window that were already selected, and selects new faces, whereas I just want to add more within the window. Is thre a way to force it to ADD only?

From some view angles I can use transparency view (as opposed to shaded) and can select the faces I need, but I cant create such a view easily for all the faces I need to delete.

Thanks for your help.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette

Holding down CTRL should do the trick, or is something causing the faces to become de-selected.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson