Sheet Metal Bend Line Notes - how do you change tolerance??

I must be missing something here. I cant find where to change the tolerance of the bend angle that is displayed in the Bend Line Note. It currently comes up with 3 decimal places.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Document properties.

Interesting - that issue I covered in my sheet metal presentation at the KC Summit yesterday! Guess it's not as obvious as I might have assumed.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany