solidworks website - customer portal - any problems

Anyone had a problem loging into their subcription service.

It does not seem to recognize my email and/or password - although will send me a new password to the email I use. Bizarre and a pain!!

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Monty

I had the same problem...seems that you need to re-register after your upgrade to 2008. You can still log onto the forums, change password without doing that...

Reply to
Diane Powers