stacked text?

Any way to do stacked text in a note. For example, stacked tolerances such as +.005 / -.001 where the first number is over the second just like in a dimension.

Thanks.

Reply to
ms

ms...

I don't believe there is a way to do it in 2k4. I thought they added it in 2k5 but I could be wrong..

Reply to
SxWx

ms, It's just a bilateral tolerance, isn't it???

Muggs Change "home" to"comcast" to reply

Reply to
Muggs

Yes it is. How to add it to a typed note, not in a dimension?

Reply to
ms