"Undo" function gone...SW2004 SP5

Hi, Ok, don't know what I did now, but "Undo" is gone. When I go to "Edit" it says "Can't Undo" and it's grayed out.

This was here before I installed SP5 from SP3 (SW2004). Now, mind you I don't normally use this because I enveer maake mystakys, but it's good for show...

Thanks...

Mike Tripoli

Reply to
miket

I don't make mistakes either so I had to open SolidWorks and verify. Undo edit from menu or undo tool button works for me (i.e. parts) 2004/SP5.0

Kman

Reply to
Kman