SW Holiday Greetings

SW has its own line of electronic Holiday Greeting cards. This is what I got when I went to the link:

There should have been enough error checking on the web page to determine that I had an incompatible browser.

Make your own eDrawings Holiday Card

Below is your E-Card selection. Scroll down to customize, write, address, and build this E-Card!

OzsgSFNGIFYxMC4wMiAKSQwAAABCANgZIsDRT+y/eL9YvnEJFT9mD+A/i0wBQFp42rS7eVzPzxf426pF0iKFkGxF2kup90wIbdKixb5GSNbsUrQqkXatUmRpk6Xtdc6rlEJkKQlZS7JFJcp2e7379Ln3d68/7sf3IdIxzevMc2bOzDlnXvNe0CYgIACSutra

Reply to
P.

OzsgSFNGIFYxMC4wMiAKSQwAAABCANgZIsDRT+y/eL9YvnEJFT9mD+A/i0wBQFp42rS7eVzPzxf426pF0iKFkGxF2kup90wIbdKixb5GSNbsUrQqkXatUmRpk6Xtdc6rlEJkKQlZS7JFJcp2e7379Ln3d68/7sf3IdIxzevMc2bOzDlnXvNe0CYgIACSutra

For some kind of reason they are not able to make a plugin for a non microsoft browser. Like me I use mozilla firefox. This browser is not suported.

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling