SW multiple BOM's

Maybe a silly question (I hope) but if you have more than one SW BOM on a drawing, how do you know, by looking, which BOM relates to which drawing view? All of the SW BOM's end up at the end of the list.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Feature tree list.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That's a good question. I would partition the title block and make sure that I fixed each BOM on the correct side of the "fence".

I suppose letting the cursor dwell on components in each assembly would give clues because of the little infomercial that pops up for a short time identifying the component.

Reply to
P.